|Collect and recover Cryptosporidium oocysts and Giardia cysts from surface water, municipal water supplies, samples in containers, or wells.
- Convenient, hassle-free design is your best choice for LT2 (U.S. EPA Long Term 2 Enhanced Surface Water Treatment Rule).
- Save time - the protocol is faster and simpler than other methods, and allows for the processing of multiple samples at once.
- Disposable design eliminates false positives from cross-contamination. The 1 µm pore size membrane eliminates false negatives.
- Simple and safe - no filter holder assembly or cleaning required, and the self-contained capsule means that the potentially contaminated filter element does not need to be handled.
- Approved by regulatory agencies worldwide, including U.S. EPA methods 1622 and 1623, United Kingdom DWI standard operating protocols, and ISO/DIS 15553.
- Envirochek HV capsules are designed for sampling up to 1,000 liters or more of treated water and validated for up to 50 liters of source water.