47 mm Magnetic Filter Funnel
Pall’s patented Magnetic filter funnel features magnets enclosed in a sturdy base and funnel to provide an integral, leak-proof seal. Simple onehanded operation for vacuum filtration makes this a favorite, essential tool of laboratory professionals. Choose from 300 mL and 150 mL sizes for easy fit into autoclaves. For larger samples, select 500 mL size.
Unique Magnetic Seal
Allows for easy, one-handed use.
Compatible with anti-foaming agents and many other solvents. Added durability and safety for less than the cost of most glass funnels.
Easy Filter Retrieval
Featuring handy forceps access point.
Accurate Sample Measurement
With easy-to-read graduations starting at 50 mL.
Stainless Steel Filter Funnels
The one-liter capacity Parabola Stainless Steel filter is the perfect choice for large volume vacuum filtration of samples. Its bayonet twist-lock seal provides reliable sealing without an O-ring. Designed for the vacuum filtration of large scale microbiological samples.
Our durable chemically resistant 47 mm stainless steel filter funnel offers 100 mL capacity and is intended specifically for the analysis of liquids. Quickly and easily seals the filter to its base. Designed for use with standard manifold systems or vacuum flasks.
Made of durable 316 stainless steel for chemical resistance.
47 mm filter funnel offers 100 mL capacity with 50 mL calibration for easy measurement.
Filter Funnel Vacuum Manifolds
Increase filtering efficiency when you select Pall’s convenient 1-, 3- or 6-place aluminum manifolds. Or, for tight work areas, choose the smaller 3-place polyurethane manifold.
- Aluminum manifolds work with all Pall Life Sciences MicroFunnel filter funnels including the 100 mL and 300 mL sizes.
- Available in aluminum or polyurethane.
- Single-place manifold has a small footprint, is easy to move and stores out of the way.
Vacushield™ Vent Devices
Designed for the protection of valves and pumps from liquids, these helpful devices are used in a wide range of lab settings and applications. Placed between the pump and receiving vessel, Vacushield Vent devices provide highly effective retention of aerosols without restricting pump performance.
Protects Equipment from Fluid
Incorporates a hydrophobic PTFE membrane. Allows air and gases to freely pass while blocking aqueous solutions and aerosol contaminants. Meets OSHA regulations for protection of vacuum lines (29 CFR Part 1910.1030).
Offers highly effective retention of bacteria with minimal restriction of pump performance.
Our Vacuum Pump offers continuous or intermittent oil-less operation – featuring self lubricating ball bearings that never need oiling.
Oil-free and dust-free vacuum/pressure delivery reduces the risk of sample contamination with an air seal between the pump and cylinder.
- Petri Dish – Available with or without absorbent pads, Pall’s compact Petri dish can easily be opened with one hand, yet closes to a tight seal. Made of polystyrene and gamma irradiated.
- Absorbent Pad Kits – Easily dispense clean, absorbent cellulose pads into Petri dishes without touching the pad. Available non sterile or gamma irradiated.
- Stainless Steel Forceps – Tips have a flat, smooth surface to avoid membrane filter damage. Featuring polypropylene finger grips for a comfortable and secure hold, these sturdy forceps are available in a variety of colors.