Pall Is Your Partner
Dependable Detection, Identification and Enumeration of Harmful Microorganisms
When left undetected, microorganisms can halt the production of pharmaceuticals, spoil food, ruin the taste of beverages, negatively impact the performance of computer chips, and cause serious illness. That’s why Pall is dedicated to finding new and better ways to help you accurately and reliably identify these microorganisms. Together, we can work toward advancing the knowledge of microbial science and help protect both public safety and the integrity of industrial assets.
Disposable Filter Funnels
- Choose from the widest variety of MicroFunnel™ filter funnel options. Ideal for quality control analysis of aqueous fluids used in a range of applications, including pharmaceutical production.
- Prevent contamination. Individually bagged for user convenience and purity.
- Obtain quick access to membrane. A simple squeeze separates funnel from the base, making these the easiest to use funnels available.
Membranes for Accurate Analysis
- Meet stringent microbial regulations with GN-6 Metricel® membrane.
- Realize ease-of-use in counting colonies with Metricel Black membrane.
- Gain additional benefits with Supor® membrane through low drug and protein binding characteristics.
- Choose from a wide variety of ampoule media types, configurations, and packaging certified for use with the MF Technique.
Filtration Holders and Accessories
- Instill confidence with reliable engineering. Offering a wide variety of compact, lightweight filtration products and equipment.
- Work with unique, patented designs. Built with customer needs in mind for ease-of-use and convenience.
- Pall’s cost effective hardware choices are great additions to any laboratory.
- Featuring 37 mm Quality Monitor and Microcheck® Beverage Monitor.
- Disposable single-use products eliminate the need for cleaning and sterilizing.
- Designed for ease of use and microbial visibility.
Water and Wastewater Testing
- Increase capture and recovery of target organisms with Envirochek® sampling capsules. Validated for monitoring raw and finished water for Cryptosporidium and Giardia.
- Ensure suspended solids testing of water and wastewater samples with high wet strength glass fiber filters.