To ensure that we can communicate with you regarding important account information, we will send an activation key to the email address you provide during registration. You may use this activation key to complete your account setup.
Please update your spam filter to allow email from email@example.com.
You will need to add our email address to your AOL address book:
- Click the Mail menu and select Address Book.
- Wait for the "Address Book" window to pop up, then click the Add button.
- Wait for the "Address Card for New Contact" window to load.
- Once loaded, type firstname.lastname@example.org into the "Other E-Mail" field.
- Make our email address the "Primary E-Mail" address by checking the associated check box.
- Click the Save button.
You will need to set up a filter to redirect our email into your inbox:
- Open your mailbox and click on Mail Options.
- Click Filters.
- Click the Add link on the Filters page.
- Enter "PALLWEB_FILTER_NAME" as the filter name. Update the "From header:" rule with the following 2 pieces of information: "contains" and email@example.com.
- Click the Choose Folder pull down menu and select inbox.
- Select the Add Filter button.
You will need to add our email address to your Hotmail Safe List:
- Open your mailbox and click "Options".
- Click the "Junk E-Mail Protection" link.
- Select the "Safe List".
- Type firstname.lastname@example.org into the input box titled "Type an address or domain".
- Click the "Add" button next to the input box.
You will need to add our email address to your Gmail Contacts List:
- Click Contacts along the left side of any Gmail page.
- Click Add Contact.
- Type email@example.com into the primary e-mail address input box.
- Click Save.
You will need to add our email address to your Safe Senders list:
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- On the Preferences tab, click Junk E-mail.
- On the Safe Senders tab, click Add.
- In the Add address, type in firstname.lastname@example.org. Click OK.
You will need to add our email address to your Thunderbird Address Book and configure your Junk Mail Controls to white list your address book.
Add our email address into your Personal Address Book:
- Click the Address Book button.
- Make sure the Personal Address Book is highlighted.
- Click the New Card button. This will launch a New Card window that has 3 tabs: Contact, Address & Other.
- Under the Contact tab, type email@example.com into the E-mail input box.
- Click OK.
Whitelist your Personal Address Book:
- From the main drop down menu, select Tools, then Junk Mail Controls...
- This will launch the Junk Mail Controls window that has two tabs: Settings and Adaptive Filter
- Under the Settings tab, update the "White Lists" module by selecting Personal Address Book from the pull down menu and then check mark the box next to "Do not mark messages as junk mail".
- Click OK.
If you use a Web mail system or email application not listed above, the instructions for whitelisting our address will depend on the specific email program you are using. If you access the help files, instruction manual or customer support, there should be instructions on how to do this.
In most cases, adding our email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, to your address book, safe list, white list or contact list will be sufficient.