OEM/Custom Products for Filtration and Drug Delivery
Offering exceptional consistency, our product line has been engineered to meet the critical requirements for specific medical applications, including drug delivery, general surgery, renal care, and biotherapeutics.
Pall’s OEM membranes and devices have been used for decades by leading drug manufacturers to ensure the safe and effective administration of intravenous drug preparations. Our in-line intravenous filters reduce the risk of contamination and the potential for costly secondary infections that may occur during infusion therapy. More information and typical applications...
Please contact us directly for additional information:
Pall Life Sciences
Ann Arbor, MI, USA
888.676.7255 (in USA) or 734.913.6155
Pall’s IV filters effectively eliminate air introduced during priming or set-up of IV lines, helping to prevent potentially fatal air embolisms. These time-tested products are also effective in removing inadvertent manufacturing by-products or contaminants such as glass or plastic fragments, drug precipitates or aggregates. If not removed, these contaminants may increase the incidence of undesirable adverse reactions and immune responses in patients.
Pall membranes exhibit performance characteristics that hold exciting potential in the growing field of cellular and molecular-based therapeutics. As the benefits of therapeutics are further explored, Pall will continue to research ways to use Pall membranes to capture, collect, separate, and prepare cells using these new technologies.
- Antibiotic therapy
- Apheresis solutions
- Aqueous IV solutions
- Delivery of epidural anesthetic and analgesic solutions
- Lipid/TPN infusion
- Neonate and pediatric IV therapy
- Blood separation
- Respiratory therapy
- Transdermal drug delivery
- Wound care
- Extemporaneous morphine, radiopharmaceutical, allergenics extracts or ophthalmic solutions
- Injections (glass ampoule drug injections, epidural or intraocular injectables)
- Nutrient or pharmaceutical admixtures
- Preparation of chemotherapeutic agents
- Preparation of irrigation and injectable solutions
General filtration and prefiltration
- Large-volume fluid sterilization
- Personal hygiene and care of immuno-compromised patients
- Preparation of food and beverages for high-risk patients
- Surgical hand washing