Pall Aria™ AP Water Treatment Systems
A Packaged, Pre-Engineered Solution for Communities and Industries
Pall Aria AP membrane water treatment systems are designed to meet the needs of communities and industries for pure drinking and process water.
The fully-automated systems use tough hollow-fiber filtration modules to remove particles and microorganisms greater than the cutoff of the membrane, from any water source.
Typical flows range from 150 gpm to 3 MGD (800 - 12,000 m3/day) with multiple systems. The maximum single unit capacity is 1 MGD (± 4,000 m3/day).
Meet stringent regulatory standards today and in the future.
- Full System NSF 61 listing and ETV certified for surface water treatment rule
- ISO 9001 registration from Lloyd’s Register of Quality Assurance Limited
- NSF International Drinking Water Systems Center independent performance testing: arsenic reduced to undetectable levels (below 2 ppb)
- Certified in France (French Health Ministry), Germany (Hygiene-Institut), United Kingdom (Drinking Water Inspectorate) and in many other countries in Europe
Reduce your labor and operations costs.
- Quick, cost-effective installation
- Fully automated functions, including cleaning operations and integrity-test
- Fastest membrane repair in the industry
Pall Aria™ AP Systems are Available in English and Metric Versions
English Version Metric Version
|AP-1||2||25||6 x 2.8 x 9.81||4||10||1600 x 2100 x 3100|
|AP-2||8||50||8 x 4.1 x 9.91||10||40||1850 x 3600 x 3200|
|AP-3||10||200||9.5 x 6.9 x 10.31||20||55||2250 x 4200 x 3200|
|AP-3x||20||200||8.8 x 18.6 x 10.82||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available|
|AP-4||36||350||10.8 x 20.8 x 10.82||30||90||4600 x 5100 x 3300|
|AP-6||60||700||19.1 x 17 x 10.82,3||60||170||5700 x 5700 x 33004|
1 Module rack is off the skid.
2 Control skid w/attached module rack.
3 Two freestanding tanks 5'6" wide x 7' 6" high, shipped separately for each skid.
4 Size for 40 module unit.
- Pall Aria Systems for Water Treatment Applications Guide
- Pall Aria AP-Series Water Treatment System
- Case study: Crested Butte, CO
- Case study: Lakeview Utility District, TN
- Case study: Village of Groton, NY
- Tough hollow-fiber membrane modules [microfiltration (MF) and ultrafiltration (UF)]
- 316 SST pumps with TEFC Motors and VFDs
- Backwash tank and pump
- Manual and automatic valves
- Flow meter, pressure and temperature sensors
- Control panel
- NEMA-4 electrical enclosures
- PLC control
- Painted carbon steel frame
- Laser turbidimeter
- Particle counter
- Air compressor system
- Auxiliary skids for compressed air and chemical feed/ preoxidation
- Enhanced flux maintenance (EFM) system
- Disinfectant dosing system
- Oxidation equipment (iron and manganese removal)
- Coagulant dosing equipment (TOC, arsenic, and other applications)
- PC for operator interface and data acquisition
- Remote access
- Auto-alarm dialer