For nearly 20 years, the French Society for Cell and Gene Therapy has been instrumental in supporting the development of cell and gene therapy in France. It has become a central hub for the many people and organisations involved in the field at every level of translational research, from preclinical laboratory work to clinical applications.
The past few years have witnessed considerable progress, with translation of numerous important new treatments demonstrating that patients with severe diseases can be treated efficiently and effectively by cell therapy and by gene therapy. The emergence of this new field of medicine has underlined the importance of:
- The development of technological tools, medicinal cells, and gene transfer vectors
- A responsive regulatory context
- The pivotal role played by patients’ associations, which have created a large, dynamic network that our society aims to promote, support, and further unify.
Presentations & Posters
Join us during the scientific poster sessions and listen to Emmanuelle Cameau, our Strategic Technology Partnership Leader at Pall Corporation, who will present "Empty and Full Separation of Adeno-Associated Virus Vectors by Anion Exchange Membrane Chromatography" the following dates and timings:
- Wednesday, 16 March 2022, 19h15
- Thursday, 17 March 2022, 13h30 - 15h00
- Friday, 18 March 2022, 12h00 - 13h00
Strategic Technology Partnership Leader at Pall Corporation
Develop your expertise at your own convenience, with 24/7 access to online learning materials on upstream, downstream processing, and Formulation & Filling. Accelerator℠ e-Training Center will support you throughout the journey, with visual resources that turn complex operations into step-by-step instructional videos, interactive training courses, and knowledge checks. Learn more about Pall's training solutions www.accelerator-training.com