BIOSPAIN is the largest biotech event organized by a national bioindustry association in Europe and one of the largest in the world by the number of one-to-one meetings (+3.300) and companies participating (+773).
Biospain 2021 will be structured in:
- Virtual exhibition from the 27th September to the 1st October, a virtual wide-ranging exhibition which will provide a visual focus and interaction with the sessions.
- Online partnering system partneringONE®, from the 27th September to the 1st October, one-to-one meetings which is the most efficient way to find and meet the right people for your company’s collaborative aims.
- Program sessions in a hybrid format, from the 29th September to the 1st October. Sessions will take place in Pamplona-Iruña (Baluarte) and will be streamed through the virtual platform for those attendees who cannot attend in person.
Presentations & Posters
Join us for the following roundtable discussion: New challenges in Monoclonal Antibodies Development and Production Wednesday 29th September, 12.30-13.15
This session aims to analyze, from different perspectives, the challenges, and opportunities, as well as the importance and impact on health and society, of medicines based on Monoclonal Antibodies.
▪ Elena Erroba, Business Development Director, 3P Biopharmaceuticals (Spain)
▪ Mark Wright, Head of Manufacturing, Nordick Nanovector (Norway)
▪ Guillaume Plane, Biotechnology/Biomanufacturing expert, Merck Group (France)
▪ Sabrina Cencig, Team Manager Bioprocess Specialist EMEA, Scientific and Laboratory Services (SLS) at Pall Corporation
▪ Diego Bochoeyer, Director of Strategic Development & Supply Chain, 3P Biopharmaceuticals (Spain)
Sabrina CencigTeam Manager Bioprocess Specialist EMEA, Scientific and Laboratory Services (SLS) at Pall Corporation