13 Points to consider when selecting your next filter integrity test instrument
Get your copy of the selection guide to choose the right integrity tester for your process
Choosing the right filter integrity test device, tailored to your needs, can be a difficult task. An informed decision will help ensure seamless integration of an integrity tester into your critical processes and ensure trouble-free operation for years to come.
Process needs for filter integrity test instruments have changed over the years as regulations, technologies and best practice have evolved to improve patient safety. Our updated selection guide outlines important criteria to help you compare and evaluate your options when choosing a filter integrity test instrument.
Download the guide to learn more about:
- Which regulations are applicable to filter integrity test instruments including:
- Data integrity and data access control
- Good Automated Manufacturing Practice
- EU and FDA GMP
- How to choose the filter tests and features which are critical for your process, including forward (diffusive) flow, water intrusion and bubble point testing
- A set of 13 criteria which can be used to compare and evaluate different instruments, including the all new Palltronic® Flowstar V filter integrity test device
Read the infographic below to find out more.