Think all buffer filters are the same?
Discover how much time and money you could save using Supor® buffer filters for bioburden control. Talk to one of our experts today!
Pall Supor filters complement our experience and expertise to provide effective bioburden and particle control.
Features and Benefits:
- Hydrophilic asymmetric polyethersulfone (PES) membrane ensures high microbial and particulate reduction with outstanding service life
- Reduction of buffer filtration footprint by up to 50%
- Broad pH compatibility for processing a wide range of buffers, including acetic and phosphoric acids and Tris
- Dedicated Bioburden control and sterilising grade options available
- Supplied with a pharmaceutical certificate of test and documents to support a high standard of quality and compliance with compendial standards
Pall’s more than thirty years experience in validation and process development services, enable us to provide valuable scientific insights for challenging applications, ranging from complex biopharmaceutical processes to active ingredient purification.
Our team of scientists and engineers are located globally to provide technical expertise, whether you have questions on compatibility with your fluid, testing of extractables to BPOG recommendations, or filterability test work.