With the publication of the new chapters in USP <665> due in September join Ken Wong from Sanofi Pasteur, Desmond Hunt from United States Pharmacopeia and James Hathcock from Pall Biotech to get the latest updates.
Participants will learn:
- About the USP <665> standardized extraction solution protocol for manufacturing components and systems
- What is new and what has changed in USP <665> and <1665> (as of September 2020)
- The top issues influencing the alignment of the BioPhorum extractables protocol and USP <665>
- What level of data end-users can expect to see
- How to apply USP <665> data sets to support risk assessment and qualification of single-use systems
- The opportunities ahead for simplifying the adoption of single-use technologies
Don’t miss this free BioPharma Asia webinar to hear from subject matter experts serving on the USP and BPOG panels!