Pall® Freeze & Go Solutions Protected by RoSS* Technology
Some combinations are so strong it's simply genius. But when you combine Pall's end-to-end support and class-leading Allegro™ biocontainers with RoSS technology - that's cryogenius.
Discover a new one-stop solution for the frozen storage and transport of your drug substance that’s safe, protected, supported and tailored to your process.
See a work of cryogenius!
You will learn:
- How Freeze & Go Solutions can minimize product loss between bulk filling and final filling production steps
- The cost and product quality benefits of controlled freezing in single-use biocontainers
- How comprehensive extractables and leachables and transport validation packages contribute to a one-stop solution
Integrity Assurance for Single-Use Systems An End-User’s Perspective
What should you consider when building an integrity control strategy for your single-use systems (SUS)? How do you overcome application challenges?
Join leading industry experts Charlotte Masy of GSK and Patrick Evrard from Pall Corporation to gain insights and answers in this webinar from BioPharma Asia on integrity Assurance for Single-Use Systems, an End-User’s Perspective. They will present several case studies to show how integrity concerns can be practically addressed for cGMP manufacturing applications and the results observed a few years on.
Attendees will learn about:
- The latest regulatory requirements for integrity assurance of SUS
- The different technologies available to control integrity of SUS
- Key parameters that affect integrity measurements
Register now for this webinar from industry experts on October 6.