We Can Control Legionella Outbreaks and Other Waterborne Pathogens Together
Pall Point-of-Use Water Filters Deliver an Immediate Barrier Against:
Legionella • Pseudomonas • Acinetobacter • Nontuberculous mycobacteria • Stenotrophomonas
Contact Us Today!
Call Pall for an Immediate Critical Contamination and Outbreak Solution. Emergency 24hr Outbreak Hotline: 1-866-347-3428.
- Quickly Available: Rapid next day delivery, when every minute counts
- Immediately Effective: Deliver 0.2-micron double-layer sterilizing grade filtered water
- Easy to Install: No special tools required
Pall Point-of-Use Water Filters:
- May aid infection control
- 510(k) cleared by FDA for use within the healthcare environment
- Compatible with commonly used surface disinfectants
Pall Point-of-Use Water Filters contains a double-layer, 0.2 micron sterilizing grade membranes which act as a barrier to, and are validated for, removal of waterborne bacteria – including Legionella spp., fungi and particles from the drinking water supply. Our water filters are suitable for various uses including washing and drinking, superficial wound cleansing (minor cuts, scrapes, or abrasions), cleaning of equipment used in medical procedures and washing of surgeon’s hands. The filters are not intended to provide water that can be used as a substitute for USP grade sterile water. Pall Point-of-Use Water Filters can support the management and control of Legionella risk within buildings.
Pall-Aquasafe™ and Pall QPoint® Point-of-Use Water Filters deliver 0.2-micron sterilizing grade filtered water and are validated specifically to completely retain waterborne pathogens at the point-of-use.
Contact Us Now