The Bioproduction Congress is the annual event of the biopharmaceutical production sector where stakeholders from Europe gather together to showcase and exchange the latest innovations in bioprocessing. This dynamic event promotes exchanges on the future of biomanufacturing, addresses the current challenges, and showcases the new breakthrough solutions.
This event will bring together experts from companies (big pharmas, SME and Startups) and laboratories developing therapeutic candidates as well as leading bioproduction professionals to accelerate therapeutics drugs such as mAbs, vaccines, cell therapy, and novel products into commercial manufacturing.
Presentations & Posters
Come and meet the Pall team at the following sessions, to learn more about Pall capabilities:
Thursday, 29 September 2022 @2pm
Track Critical quality attributes (CQA) for Cell & Gene Therapy: new advancements
Consideration of Quality by Design (QbD) Principles to Review Potential Design Spaces for Use of Sterilizing Grade Filters in Adeno Associated Viruses (AAV)
Processes - Emmanuelle Cameau, Strategic Technology Partnership Leader
Friday, 30 September 2022 @11am
Parallel workshop #1: Quality by Design & successful scale-up
A key aspect to the CMC documentation of biological products is the application of the Quality by Design (QbD) principle. The QbD approach is heavily based
on prior knowledge with a detailed understanding of both product and process variables.
With Pall Corporation team, you will participate and reflect on several topics and guidelines:
- QbB Quality by design & AAV with Emmanuelle Cameau and Meriem Bendouma
- QbB Quality by design & Single use technologies, digitalization with Maryse Clauson
- Accelerator Vision Platform, the digital ally with Laura Demont
This workshop addresses the question how QbD can be applied to adeno-associated virus (AAV) gene therapy products and collects initial thoughts on where data gaps or interpretation uncertainties of the regulatory framework impede the chances of regulatory approval.
Strategic Technology Partnership Leader, Pall Corporation
Want To Create Your Virtual Facility? Register for your free Accelerator Vision Platform guest account today.
Project yourself in your future facility, design an end-to-end process, streamline operations and reduce development time simply and easily with our web-based Accelerator Vision Platform.
Your free guest account enables you to:
- Visually plan your layout to include process flow simulations to ensure that the solution fits your process needs.
- Immerse yourself in your space with virtual reality and explore Pall’s technical solutions in 3D.
- Create a PDF project report listing equipment, dimensions, footprint, etc.
- Request support directly from Pall specialists by clicking the “Ask Us” button in the program.
Challenges and opportunities in bioprocessing and biopharma
Single Use - The Next Step
Our Experts are looking forward meeting you on our booth to discuss your challenges!