Oil and Gas
|Regardless of your specialization -- upstream production or oil services -- Pall has filtration and separation solutions to meet your increasing production and processing needs.
For more than 30 years, we have been a major equipment supplier to both onshore and offshore oil and gas companies.
Black Powder Removal from Transmission Pipelines
|Pall has decades of offshore experience in both topside and subsea applications. We have a variety of filtration and separation products and services designed to solve reliability issues.|
Learn more about our Reliability Solutions for Offshore Platforms.
Pall's global organization is ready to meet your product, service, and technical support requirements throughout the world in a timely and thorough manner.
In the Spotlight
Consistent, reliable continuous water removal
Learn how lower capex and opex, unsurpassed reliability and ease of use can make the difference -- improving on the efficiency of glass fiber coalescers, sand beds and electroststic precipitators.
Watch a video
Download a data sheet
Review our brochure
- MCC1401 pleated high-capacity filters
- Ultipor® SRT hydraulic and lubricant filters
- AquaSep® Plus L/L coalescer systems
- PhaseSep® HE series L/L coalescers
- PhaseSep® L/L coalescers
- PhaseSep® FR1 L/L coalescers
- PhaseSep® WR L/L coalescers
- PhaseSep® Y series L/L coalescers
- SepraSol™ Double Open-Ended L/G coalescers
- SepraSol™ L/G coalescers
- SepraSol™ Plus L/G coalescers
- Small Flow L/L coalescers
- Pall Disc Tube™ module system - advanced reverse osmosis technology
- Microza* hollow-fiber microfiltration and ultrafiltration systems
- Acid gas sweetening
- Adsorbent dehydration
- Compressor outlet gas filtration
- Compressor protection
- Condensate pipeline dewatering
- Condensate stabilization
- Contamination control for LNG production
- Fuel gas treatment
- Gas condensate separation
- Gas dehydration systems
- Gas separation membrane protection
- Gas sweetening processes
- Glycol dehydration
- Hydraulic systems
- Liquid fuel systems
- Membrane CO2 removal
- Mercury removal
- Offshore platforms
- Potable water production
- Produced water treatment
- Sulfate removal process
- Turbine protection
- Utility systems
- Pall's supply contract offerings include VAIS (Value Added Integrated Supply), a special cost-effective program to meet your filtration and separation needs.
- We can provide mobile equipment to assist with cleaning, flushing, and other operations.
- The equipment rental services Pall provides cover both portable and stationary pilot
- and commercial-scale filtration and separation equipment.
- Pall offers an extensive range of laboratory and pilot testing services to assist you in identifying contaminants and selecting the appropriate equipment.
- Our service technologists offer troubleshooting and system support on site or through our global laboratory network.
- Our analytical testing services help you uncover particulate and microbial contaminants in your process fluids.
- View all services