Better Lives. Better Planet.
Providing filtration, separation and purification solutions for your fluid management needs.
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry. Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge solutions for customers who discover, develop and produce biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Our advanced medical technologies are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. And our food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries.
Our products play key roles in:
- Manufacturing innovative semiconductors and consumer electronics
- Filtration for commercial and military aerospace vehicles
- Maintaining reliability of essential industrial equipment
- Addressing mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues
- Helping energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
For more on how we enable a greener, safer future, visit Pall - Enabling A Greener, Safer Future
Quality at Pall
Product Conformance Information
View and download documents relating to Pall product Quality and Regulatory requirements conformance.
Please check this section periodically for new content.
This Quality Agreement serves to define and establish the obligations and responsibilities of the parties as related to the Quality Standards required for all products delivered by Pall Life Sciences.
Latest Sustainability Report
Pall Corporation strives to improve continuously and be transparent in our reporting practices. This report reflects Pall’s global operations and its subsidiaries for Fiscal Year 2014 (ended July 31, 2014) unless otherwise noted.
Building Greener Facilities
In May 2008, Pall’s newest “green” facility in Buccinasco (Milan), Italy, was a finalist in the Urban Land Institute’s 2008 Awards for Excellence (Europe). The 7,000-sq. meter/75,348-sq. foot, 3-building complex is sustainably engineered at every level, from renewable construction materials to energy efficient operating systems.
Carbon Disclosure Project
In 2007, Pall joined with many other companies in the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP), a global initiative to inventory greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and evaluate the risk of climate change to our business operations. Our annual GHG inventory provides important baseline information that will be used to make informed and effective policy decisions to reduce Pall’s carbon footprint.
WEEE Information for Pall Customers and Recyclers
Under the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive and implementing regulations, customers who buy new electrical and electronic equipment from Pall are entitled to:
- Send the old equipment for recycling on a one-for-one, like-for-like basis (this varies by country)
- Send the new equipment back for recycling when it ultimately becomes waste
Access the disassembly instructions for customers and recyclers/treatment facilities:
Codes & Policies
Pall Corporation, along with our affiliates and subsidiaries, ("Pall") respect your concerns about privacy and value the relationship we have with you. This Global Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we collect on www.pall.com (the "Site"), how we use the information, with whom we share it, and the choices available regarding our use of the information. We also describe the measures we take to protect the security of the information and how to contact us about our privacy practices.
Pall Corporation Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Pall Corporation Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The Board of Directors (the “Board”) of Danaher Corporation (the “Company”), acting on the recommendation of its Nominating and Governance Committee, has adopted these corporate governance principles (the "Guidelines") to promote the effective functioning of the Board and its committees, to promote the interests of stockholders, and to ensure a common set of expectations as to how the Board, its various committees, individual directors and management should perform their functions. These Guidelines are in addition to and are not intended to change or interpret any Federal or state law or regulation, including the Delaware General Corporation Law, or the Certificate of Incorporation or by-laws of the Company. The Board believes these Guidelines should be an evolving set of corporate governance principles, subject to alteration as circumstances warrant.
Terms & Conditions
Officers of Pall
- Jennifer Honeycutt - President, Pall Corporation
- Henry Carroll - Chief Financial Officer
- Martin Smith - Chief Technology Officer
- Yves Baratelli - President, Pall Life Sciences
- Richard Jackson - President, Pall Industrial
- Bing Li - President, Pall China
- Cathleen Colvin - Senior Vice President, General Counsel
- John Dion - Senior Vice President, Service, Customer Service & DBS Office
- Brian Burnett - Senior Vice President, Global Operations
- Jeff Wooten - Senior Vice President, Human Resources & Communications
- Shangaza Dasent - Senior Vice President, Strategic Development & Industrial Business Development