Better Lives. Better Planet.
Providing filtration, separation and purification solutions for your fluid management needs.
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge solutions for customers who discover, develop and produce biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Our advanced medical technologies are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. And our food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries.
Our products play key roles in:
- Manufacturing innovative semiconductors and consumer electronics
- Filtration for commercial and military aerospace vehicles
- Maintaining reliability of essential industrial equipment
- Addressing mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues
- Helping energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world. For more information on how we enable a greener, safer future - please watch the video below.
Quality at Pall
This Quality Agreement serves to define and establish the obligations and responsibilities of the parties as related to the Quality Standards required for all products delivered by Pall Life Sciences.
Under the European Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive and implementing regulations, customers who buy new electrical and electronic equipment from Pall which are scoped under those requirements are entitled to:
- Send the old equipment for recycling on a one-for-one, like-for-like basis (this varies by country)
- Send the new equipment back for recycling when it ultimately becomes waste
Access country specific information for customers and disassembly information for recyclers/treatment facilities:
Codes & Policies
Pall Corporation, along with our affiliates and subsidiaries, ("Pall") respect your concerns about privacy and value the relationship we have with you. This Global Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we collect on www.pall.com (the "Site"), how we use the information, with whom we share it, and the choices available regarding our use of the information. We also describe the measures we take to protect the security of the information and how to contact us about our privacy practices.
Pall Corporation Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The Board of Directors (the “Board”) of Danaher Corporation (the “Company”), acting on the recommendation of its Nominating and Governance Committee, has adopted these corporate governance principles (the "Guidelines") to promote the effective functioning of the Board and its committees, to promote the interests of stockholders, and to ensure a common set of expectations as to how the Board, its various committees, individual directors and management should perform their functions. These Guidelines are in addition to and are not intended to change or interpret any Federal or state law or regulation, including the Delaware General Corporation Law, or the Certificate of Incorporation or by-laws of the Company. The Board believes these Guidelines should be an evolving set of corporate governance principles, subject to alteration as circumstances warrant.
Terms & Conditions
- Jennifer Honeycutt - President, Pall Corporation
- Jeffrey Figg - Senior Vice President Finance General and Admin
- Martin Smith - Chief Technology Officer
- Bing Li - Vice President and China General Manager
- Cathleen Colvin - Senior Vice President, General Counsel
- John Dion - Senior Vice President Service, Customer Service and DBS Office
- Aaron Hildebrand - Senior Vice President, Global Operations
- Georgeann Couchara - Senior Vice President, Human Resources & Communications
- Martin Wirtz - Vice President Business Development and Strategy
- Hermes Gonzalez - President, Pall Industrial