Industrial OEM Hydraulic Application Hydraulic and Lube Filtration Applications
Industrial Equipment OEMs Trust Pall as Their Solution Provider
Solid, liquid, and dissolved contaminants present in fluids can cause operating problems and increased maintenance in hydraulic, lubricant, and process fluid systems on industrial equipment. Left unchecked, these contaminants can bring about costly unscheduled downtime, increase operation and maintenance/repair costs, decrease production output, and reduce profits.
These issues can be prevented through the use of highly effective, reliable, and correctly applied filtration technologies. Pall high performance filtration products have been specifically designed to deliver long-term equipment reliability and performance, improve environment and reduce cost of ownership.
Pall OEM Products for Hydraulic and Lube Filtration Systems
Do you have a lube and hydraulic application requirement? Pall offers a full range of Athalon filter housings and elements. Delivering the Ultimate in Filter Performance, Pall’s Athalon hydraulic and lube filtration devices combine an industry leading ßx (c)≥2000 (ISO 16889) particle removal rating, stress-resistant filter technology, and anti-static design to provide the greatest overall filter performance and value available in industry today.
- Laid Over Pleat (LOP) Filter Media Geometry maximizes filtration area, increases flow handling capability and reduces filter element size
- Stress-Resistant Filter Medium improves fluid cleanliness, consistency and improves performance in ‘real world’ conditions
- Anti-Static Construction minimizes static charge generation, prevents damage to filter element, housing, or fluid due to static discharge
- Coreless/Cageless Construction makes our elements up to 60% lighter than comparable filter elements with cores
- Simple to Install and Inexpensive to Maintain common port and mounting interfaces and cover servicing makes maintenance quick and easy to perform with the minimum of basic tools
A selection of interchangeable mechanical and electrical differential pressure indicators is available to help signal imminent filter blockage.
Pall OEM Products for Process Fluid Systems and Hydraulic Application
Melt Blown Housings and Elements
Recognizing that different applications have different contamination loading and debris profiles, Pall offers a broad range of melt blown filter products to meet varying process requirements in lubrication, coolant, and other process applications. Pall’s family of melt blown filter elements are made using continuously extruded fine fibers to form a highly porous, high strength filter matrix with superior on-stream service life, low pressure drops, and consistent contamination removal performance.
For high dirt ingression applications, our full bag filters offer a wide range of felt materials and micron ratings. Pall bag filters and housings are designed to withstand higher solid loading, and are suitable for applications using vessel or open filtration systems. Our Extended Life filter bags provide superior filtration of all sized particles, as well as up to twice the dirt holding capacity of a standard filter bag. Our no-bypass welded seams eliminate the possibility of fluid bypass through needle holes.