Ultipleat® High Flow Filter benefits
Ultipleat® High Flow filters support onshore produced water treatment that meets environmental regulations and reduces contamination issues. The Ultipleat® High Flow Filter is a large diameter, coreless, single open-ended, pleated cartridge with an inside-to-outside flow pattern. The filter's unique crescent-shaped pleat geometry, combined with its large 152.4 mm (6 inch) diameter and proprietary range of available Pall filter media, allows the use of significantly fewer filters and smaller housings for high flow rate applications. Systems can handle up to 115,443 lpm (30,500 gpm).
- Up to 50% smaller filter system possible
- Up to 40 times fewer elements to change out
- Higher flow rates per filter cartridge – up to 1900 lpm (500 gpm)
- Available in 508 mm (20 inch), 1016 mm (40 inch), 1524 mm (60 inch) and 2032 mm (80 inch) lengths
- Coreless, all-plastic construction to minimize waste disposal
- Absolute rated filter medium for reproducible performance
- Inside-to-outside flow configuration – all debris stays within the filter
For effective produced water treatments, Pall's Ultipleat® filters can remove solids and contaminants for better well performance. For more information, click here to see purchase information or talk to a Pall expert.