Pall offers filtration solutions that enable you to meet regulatory requirements and minimize radioactive exposure while reducing your total cost of ownership.
State-of-the-art media design, application experience and unsurpassed removal efficiencies have made Pall the world standard in nuclear safety, control, radioactive waste treatment and fuel pool clean-up. Pall products shorten outages, increase operating efficiency and minimize exposure with the backing of expert customer support worldwide.
Boiling Water Reactor (BWR)
1. RHR- Residual heat removal systems
ECCS – Emergency core cooling system
Protect ion excahnge beds from fouling and abrasion, Ensuring best on-stream life, protects mechanical seals & bearings from wear.
2. Reactor Coolant Pump & Chemical Addition
Filter elements are expected to provide maximum removal of irradiated particulate and eliminate erosive wear of reactor coolant pump (RCP) seal surfaces. Filter elements with submicron ratings are needed to prevent seal surface corrosion. With a submicron removal rating of 0.1µm, the Ultipor GF Plus filter can significantly reduce resin fragments and corrosion products while protecting your deep bed demineralizer. This filter has also been demonstrated to reduce out-of core radiation levels and prevent fouling of heat transfer equipment
Major Applications are:
Pall offers the filters you need for efficient steam turbine management, Oil quality, cleanliness and low moisture is critical for steam turbine lubrication systems, seal oil and EHC (Electro hydraulic Controls)
- Optimum filtration with Pall Supralon filter media technologies (Longer life, Resistance to stress, Reduction in ESD & formation of varnish (oil degradation) and Cleaner oil)
- Monitoring and testing of oil characteristics – PCM500, Remaining Life indicators, Water Sensors
- Total control with water removal products for turbine lube oil – HNP/HLP purifiers, Sentry acid treatment, VRF Varnish Remediation Units
- Combination of filtration, ion exchange and dehydration for EHC fluid (Phosphate Esters) reclamation. – HLP purifiers, Sentry acid treatment
Major Applications are:
Pall condensate filtration systems can lengthen the life of your equipment and prevent costly delays during start-up. Our backwashable and disposable systems effectively remove corrosion products while preventing resin bleedthrough
- Protecting the most important plant assets
- Protection of boiler tubes against corrosion and deposits
- Reduction of volume and frequency of blow down
- Reduction of outage times due to chemistry holds
- Protection of resin beds against fouling and short life
Applicable to all power plant types
Major Applications are:
5. Waste Water Plant
Successfully removing the undesirable constituents such as solid particulate contaminates or hydrocarbon contaminates from waste water streams is critical for conformance with stringent environmental regulations.
6. Spent Fuel Pool
Minimize worker exposure and reduce operating costs with Pall Ultipor GF Plus® filters.
An optically clear and radiologically clean fuel pool can minimize delays resulting from crud bursts during refueling. Personnel exposure can also be decreased. Saving time and reducing radioactive exposure can cut your operating costs by millions of dollars
- Optimize the visual clarity of your fuel pool.
- Optimize the visual clarity of reactor cavity & fueling canal
Pall filters are effective for the clarification of liquid radwaste having both high and low solids loading. Radwaste filtration, like fuel pool clarification, can be accomplished using backwashable or disposable systems. Pall radwaste filtration systems provide highly effective decontamination of liquid radwaste. We offer complete backwashable systems that provide continuous, automated, long-term service for small- and large-flow applications. Our disposable systems are equipped with filter elements that are highly permeable and especially sturdy and efficient
- Clarification of liquid radwaste having both high and low solids loading, meet regulatory requirements, minimize radioactive exposure, and reduce operational expenses.
8. Diesel Generator
Pall Diesel Filters effectively remove dirt, water, and other particulate contaminants that cause erosive wear, thermal degradation, and reduced efficiencies of generators. Without effective filtering solutions, emergency generators are prone to mechanical failure and are unable to operate at peak efficiencies due to particle contamination that causes poor combustion
Effective Varnish Removal from Turbine Lubrication Systems
Enter your details to download
Thank you for your interest a sales representative will contact you.
NUCLEAR PLANTS Products
For more information about our range of products, explore our product catalog.