Your Strategic Partner - Pall SupportPall customer care is the complete support service available to the brewing industry, allowing our customers more time to focus on what they do best - running their breweries.
- Sales and Marketing Regional contact for application and product support, e-commerce and commercial aspects
- Scientific Laboratory Services (SLS) Contact for scientific questions, process assessments, feasibility and filterability studies
- Pall Advanced Separation Systems (PASS) System engineering and project management team
- Pall Technology Service Global service network for system inspections, upgrades, audits, maintenance and spare parts
Services Tailored to Your Needs
Precision filtration products and dedicated scientific staff empower you to consistently achieve the highest process performance and product quality. The wealth of shared knowledge and access to a global network of specialists ensures rapid resolution of filtration and separation issues wherever they occur. This high level of service is unique to Pall.
Working in partnership with customers, Pall brew masters and filtration specialists share scientific information, make recommendations and provide local, real-time responses to improve the filtration performance of any process. In addition, they solve difficult stabilization and clarification issues. Pall laboratories and on-site testing enable Pall beer specialists to recommend the most cost-effective filtration process and separation solution available.
In addition, Pall Food & Beverage provides a variety of services tailored to the beer brewing process. Partnering with Pall adds value and can save you time and money. Audits and appraisals, engineering partnerships and maintenance contracts are available to you through the local Pall beer specialist.
Service Value Added
- Brewery Process - Assists brew masters to identify cost and quality issues
- Audits - through a process providing contamination analysis and troubleshooting services. This service is available for filter lines or complete breweries.
- Filter Engineering - Works with brewers to plan and engineer complete filter cellars,
- Partnerships - recovery plants and to automate existing filter installations.
- System Maintenance - Minimizes unscheduled maintenance downtime and unplanned expense while ensuring the life of a filtration system.
- Integrity Testing Provides - quality assurance and system performance validation.
- Water Resource Appraisals - Recommends methods and technology to reduce, reuse and recycle water, chemicals, solid and liquid waste and quantifies the savings that can be achieved.
- Technology Transfer - Enables customers through transfer of technology and
- Seminars - separations know-how to customize and improve filtration performance, manufacturing reliability and economics of their beer labels.
With Pall, you have one source and one standard everywhere in the world – the best.