The TFM program also targets secondary fluids, such as water, steam and gas utilities. Inadequate quality of such fluids may initiate equipment failure and create a potential contaminant entry path. The Pall TFM program is specifically designed to help address food safety concerns and draws from Pall’s many years of filtration and separation experience.
Food Contact Compliant Filter MaterialsStrict and controlled materials selection, stringent manufacturing procedures, and extensive quality assurance are distinct characteristics of the Pall Food and Beverage product portfolio. As there are no globally harmonized regulations for food contact compliance, Pall can help you in filtration and separation product and process selection so as to support your local Food and Water requirements.
Pure IngredientsPall durable and highly reliable membrane filter cartridges are instrumental in the ingredients area, providing efficient protection with:
- Effective microbial removal
- Ultra-low protein binding characteristics
- Broad chemical and temperature resistance
- Ability to withstand steam sterilization for long filter service life
Pall membrane and chromatography purification solutions are also available for microfiltration or creating customized fractions in milk and whey processing.
High Quality Process WaterPall technology platforms provide cost-effective solutions for the various water requirements of the dairy plant.
- State-of-the-art Pall Aria™ membrane systems for consistent incoming water quality
- Large capacity filters for environmentally friendly process and product protection
- Sterilizing grade membrane filters for point-of-use filtration
High Quality SteamPall steam filters efficiently provide culinary steam for equipment and product sterilization:
- High efficiency particle control
- Construction designed for reliability over longer operating life
Reliable Critical Air and VentingPall Emflon® PFRW membrane filters provide reliable barriers to airborne contamination:
- Designed for critical environments
- Qualified for microbial performance to ensure high efficiency in industrial environments
- Backed by a detailed validation guide to document filter performance
Critical Process ControlThe combination of adequate sterilization procedures combined with a suitable integrity testing program is instrumental in ensuring the reliability of critical gas or
liquid filtration applications. Pall Palltronic® Flowstar instruments, designed with direct flow measurement technology provide user-friendly integrity testing of both gas and liquid membrane filters.
- Simple, fast, accurate
- Designed for production environments
- Monitor all membrane filters at the dairy plant
Ultimate Product Monitoring - Real Time PCR TechnologyThe product protection program is now completed by Pall Genedisc® system revolutionary microbiological detection equipment. Robust GeneDisc Real Time PCR technology combines high sensitivity, simple handling and low cost, giving a clear advantage compared to standard PCR technologies.
Reliability in Process
- Superior separation efficiencies
- Durable performance
- Supporting documentation
Product quality protection
- Reliable microbial barriers
- Maintaining nutritional value of heat sensitive ingredients
Ultimate product control
- Integrity test program
- Real time PCR microbiological quality assessment
Filtration Essentials for Infant Formula
|Clarification||Particle Removal||Microorganisms||Customized Separation Processes|
|Air and Gas||○||○|
Worldwide ServicePall’s international team of dairy and food filtration and separation specialists work in partnership with customers at the local level. Our customers have access to Pall’s global network of scientists and engineers, providing filtration expertise and rapid response on process safety needs.
|Integrity Test Program||Provides quality documentation and filter system performance verification|
|Process and Filter Media Development||Defines customer solutions through bench scale and pilot test programs, screening services and filterability studies|
|Process Audits and Consultancy||Maps the route to contamination control and cost savings by assisting plant managers in identifying specific quality and cost issues through process analysis, contamination analysis and troubleshooting services|
|System Maintenance||Helps prevent unscheduled downtime and associated costs, and promote long filtration system service life|
|Training Seminars||Provide information that can assist in improving to improve manufacturing reliability, regulate workplace practices and help maintain compliance within regional and local legislation|
|Water Appraisal||Recommends methods and technology to reduce, reuse and recycle water, and quantifies the savings that can be achieved|