Stamped for Success
Filtration Solutions Improve Safety and Reliability for Automotive Stamping Presses
Our unique range of filtration, purification, and monitoring solutions for both process and hydraulics applications improve the efficiency, reliability and safety of the stamping process in automotive manufacturing.
Pall filtration technology applied to Hydraulics& Process applications enables Car makers or Tier suppliers to maximize the production coming out of the stamping shop:
- Increase the equipment reliability and uptime
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Reduce defect rates / rework in the paint shop
- Depth filters, Lenticular modules
- High efficiency oil filters, Lenticular modules (varnish removal), Purifiers & Diagnostics devices
Fluid Cleanliness for Stamping Benefits
Our process filters and hydraulic help the end-user to maintain over time the quality of production and maximize the uptime of their stamping presses.
- Pre-wash: Depth filtration exhibiting a Beta >5,000 filtration efficiency combined with a long service life. This filter ensures that the coolant is clean and avoids the nozzles of the low pressure washing system to clog. The pre-wash is important as it helps avoid 'marks' on the sheet metal – the pressure applied by the press on the metal can be a few thousand tons.
- Stamping: Athalon Stress Resistant Technology. Athalon on-line and off-line filters ensure that the particulate contamination resulting from wear mechanisms is maintained under control even in the most severe operating conditions. Usually, on such critical equipment, there are many components very sensitive to particles > 15µm like servo-valves or variable displacement pumps. Athalon filters ensure that the fluid cleanliness level is fully under control to maximize the uptime of the equipment while protecting the key hydraulic components
Quality, productivity, and cost reduction are the three keys to success for most automotive companies.
How can we help?
If you are looking for innovative filtration solutions, you’ve come to the right place. Our knowledgeable subject matter experts are here for you. Contact us for more information. Thank you and we look forward to assisting you shortly.
- Supradisc Lenticular Modules and Purifiers: These two items working off-line are extremely efficient at removing varnish and water. Supradisc lenticular filter modules are made of a cellulose fiber-based medium, combined with resins and additives, while purifiers rely on 'mass transfer under vacuum' technology.
The Pall Filtration Solutions for Automotive Stamping Press improve the efficiency and safety of the stamping process. For more information, contact a Pall expert today.